Whether you are expanding your business, purchasing new equipment, or capitalizing on new opportunities, NorthStar Bank can give you the consistency, strength and guidance you need to grow bold.
Our expert team will help streamline the application and approval process, eliminating all of the typical hassles involved with processing an SBA loan for a worry-free and timely closing.
NorthStar Bank has loan terms available up to 25 years, with no balloon payment and up to 100% financing for well-established businesses or in many cases down- payments as low as 10%. We have a full suite of products to fit all of your financing needs.
- 504 Loans: Finance the acquisition of real estate (improved, construction or renovation) and heavy machinery (up to 20 years)
- 7(a) Loans: Working capital, business acquisition, expansion, equipment, inventory, real estate (improved, construction or renovation) and eligible debt refinancing (up to 25 years)
- CapLines: Carry accounts receivable and inventory short term or support seasonal cash flow fluctuations. Availability of Builder and/or Contractor project financing (up to 7 years)
- USDA Loans: Finance business acquisitions, purchase real estate (improved and construction), heavy equipment, business expansion, debt refinancing and working capital (up to 30 years)
- Loan Program: Short-term, fixed rate loans for eligible borrowers available up to $50,000 ( one year term maximum)
- Guaranty Loan Program: Line of credit or term loans between $50,000 to $250,000 for eligible borrowers (up to 3 years)
- Program Limitations: Limited to Florida entrepreneurs or small businesses with 25 or fewer employees and gross annual revenues up to $1.5 million.
- Proceeds restricted to start-up costs, working capital and purchase of materials, supplies, furniture, fixtures and equipment – not eligible for debt refinancing or to finance the purchase or construction of real estate.
- Conditions: The principal of the business must personally guaranty the loan and must participate in business training and technical assistance.
Down Payments and Funding Available
- Up to 100% financing for established businesses operating 3+ years
- As low as 10% down-payment for the fixed asset acquisition or renovation and construction
- 15-30% down-payment for start-up businesses, including approved franchises.
- Loans up to $5,000,000
- Up to $5.5 million available under the 504 program for eligible energy, plant upgrades and small manufacturers 504 loans.
Special programs available for Exporters